Thursday, April 19, 2007

Making friends

We went to the park today where we scared off some potential mommy and baby friends LOL. I'm too shy sometimes, but we met a really nice mom and her 2 daughters. Then Harrison kept wanting to grab their kite so we left because I did not want him tearing it up...its not his fault...he's just a boy and they can be tough on things.
Then we went to Big Lots to look for a kite. NO LUCK! But we spent $50 trying! I bought lots of good scrapbook goodies and after Easter clearance. Harrison found a Thomas Train--Arthur with track! I love that store. Then when we got home I realized the Pottery Barn looking basket I bought was $1.50 so I plan to buy more tomorrow! They are also selling Pier 1 furniture and knick knacks but I did not look because I did not see them until I was leaving the store. This requires more investigation...