Monday, April 16, 2007

addicted to cnn

I've been watching coverage on/off all day about the shooting at VT. So sad. So senseless. :(
I talked to Ben about it and he started saying," Let's homeschool Harrison." He is way overprotective. But again we are both qualified since I am certified to teach early childhood and elementary, and middle school, and my hubby the same. LOL. I think that would be suffocating to my son though. He needs to know there is more to this world than mommy and daddy, right?
I finished 4 scrapbook pages yesterday. I do about 4 a week...once I did 25 in one day! I am jealous of people who do like 10 a day or something. I don't have that much free time.
Caught my show today~ Little People, Big World on tlc. I am glad Matt's dad survived the car accident. http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/lpbw/lpbw.html
I also watched Surviving Sextuplets and Twins and Sextuplets and Twins: One Year Later. I am so jealous the mom got a FREE tummy tuck! Also, you know tlc paid for lots of stuff. JEALOUS.
I've been collecting the WIZARD OF OZ Happy Meal toys from McDonalds. There are 8. Now my collection is complete...mahhahawahah...after buying the Tin Man and Glinda from ebay. Paid $14 more than I would have buying them from McDs but I drove to all of them in Oklahoma just about and NO LUCK. Ebay needs to thank my OCD. And I have a really sweet hubby who indulges my OCD.