Monday, February 5, 2007

What's up with Tyra???

Okay the majority of us know Tyra has gained weight. We know this because she is all over tv talking about it. I saw the Star magazine cover with her in her one-piece and I thought "good for her, she ate a sandwich." Then I saw her on Larry King, ET, Best Week Ever, Access Hollywood, eonline, Talk Soup, and even on her own show. She said she is secure with the weight but she only gained 10 lbs. and the papparazzi made her look fat. So I feel IMO that if she is so secure with her weight why is she making such a big deal out of it? I felt she was very vain about the whole issue...her statements, typing in "Tyra" and "fat" on google, going on the defense SO much but then saying big women should be secure, etc. I mean there is a war going on...we have a little more to care about than Tyra's weight. And you know what? Not to be snarky, but she had a girdle/corset on under the bathing suit (you could see the ribbing underneath it) when she put it back on during her show to prove that she had not gained that much.