Thursday, February 8, 2007

Lost is back!

I may be showing my inner trekkie, but I was really happy LOST was new this week (with 16 consecutive new episodes...yay!) I forgot all about AI so I missed the tryouts, but Lost was worth it. I kept reading on the spoiler sites that this episode would make you like Juliet more, but sorry, it didn't do it for me. I want Kate and Jack get together!!! Okay, enough nerding out.

We had the BEST dinner. Ben made BBQ sandwiches, and we bought extra hot sauce at Banta's BBQ restaurant, then we got onion rings/tater tots from Sonic. LOL. No, we don't usually eat like this and we surely don't go to several restaurants for one meal but its fun to junk out every now and then. BTW, no Harrison did not eat any of this LOL--he had a pb and j sandwich, strawberries, goldfish (the crackers), and juice.

Cutest thing Harrison did today--he got something out of his hiding place (he has several places...under the bed, in the couch cushions or his train table drawers) and it was a cotton ball that he pretended was a cloud. He said "This is from the sky. The sky is blue." Then he would hide the cotton ball and say "Where is it? I don't see it." He also thoroughly entertained me by saying excitedly, "TWO!" when I would ask "How old are you?" Being a mom is so much fun. Its worth the saggy boobs.

Speaking of moms, when is Britney Spears going to act like one?