Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Don't judge...

I was shocked at the death of Anna Nicole Smith. I read some of the comments on gossiprocks.com (a fun gossip site!) and I was a little taken aback by the fact that so many people are quick to label Howard K. Stern a murderer. IMO I really, really think he was deeply in love with Anna. I may be naive, but I don't think it was for the money. Some people on that site were mad because he talked to ET...its a week-long story and I saw the first part today. I think his grief was genuine, I think he feels protective of Dannielyn, and I think just as many people would be mad at him for not speaking out...its one of those situations where he can't win. Anyway, I hope people stop being so quick to judge him...the truth will come out in time, if he is guilty of any wrongdoing, it will come out. The sad thing is that poor baby has no mother or brother anymore!