Friday, January 12, 2007

Baby it's cold outside...

We have freezing rain coming down pretty hard outside now. I had to put salt on our front porch...bleh. I did it in PJs and high heels LOL ...the life of a stay at home mom. My mom just called to tell me not to go anywhere. I have admitted to being a helicopter mom ( I would proudly personalize all my stuff with it if Ben would still go out with me in public after doing that) to Harrison but I think my mom is a level above helicopter mom!!! Ben will be home for 3 days. It looks like we will be snowed/iced in so I will probably go stir crazy. By the third day I am sure I will be redecorating or painting something in the house!!! We found some cheap ($2!!!) movies at Big Lots the other day like Garden State and Napoleon Dynamite (my family "borrowed" our other copy) and some Bob the Builder tapes. And we got out our ebay bought copy of Lost season 2 last week. So we have lots to watch!!! Although I am not really excited about Lost season 2 because it has way too much Ana Lucia and Libby for my liking. The first season was the BEST and I feel like it has really "jumped the shark" since then.